This Level 3 Ethics of Trauma-Informed Care training will build upon the principles and practices from Level 1 and 2 to help therapists continue to integrate these into a clinical setting.
This course provides 2 Ethics CEs approved and endorsed by NASW-NC.
You will receive over 2 hours of:
- Enhanced utilization of the principles and practices of Polyvagal Theory in a clinical setting.
- Mapping the autonomic nervous system for both personal and professional use.
- Enhanced breathwork, mindfulness and somatic practices for regulating the nervous system and stimulating the vagus nerve.
Ethical decision making processes and dilemma examples.
- Self-massage techniques for vagus nerve stimulation and increasing vagal tone.
- Trauma-informed practices for stress management and burnout prevention.
You will have access to the recording for 1 year and must complete the course entirely to receive a Certificate of Completion.
Let's learn more about these incredible tools!